Today’s physician practice managers must be skilled in many areas of practice operations: technology, finances, human resources, as well as clinical. Last week we shared five must read resources for practice managers and physicians looking to optimize their practices. This week, we explore additional resources that provide insight and thought leadership on how practice managers can improve or build on current processes.
- Productivity improvements and revenue management improvements are possible, even in today’s environment. Get first-hand accounts from dozens of practices who share their experiences with the AdvancedMD platform and services:
- How to Stay independent but Not Alone – This webinar and the guide cover seven common reasons practices have problems with revenue collections, and six activities a practice can embrace that will help reduce their financial performance problems. It concludes with three recent real-world situations featuring three different practices.
- View the webinar: The Private Practice Conundrum: How to Stay Independent, but Not Alone.
- Download the guide: How to Stay Independent
- Four Signs Your Practice May Need to Move Medical Billing Outside – This article, featured in the Modernizing Medicine blog, helps practices determine if and when they should consider using a billing service partner:
- If you’ve decided to take action and outsource your billing as a strategy to help your practice weather the myriad of reimbursements changes coming your way, you should read How to Select A Billing Partner. This guide provides a list of evaluation questions to help you select the right billing partner:
- Preparing for ICD-10: A Trail Map – A first step in getting your arms around the preparation process is an implementation and assessment guide. This document gives a step-by-step process to guide you through the key phases of a successful ICD-10 implementation including building a plan and defining a budget and timeline. Follow these links to access the
Finish 2013 strong and be ready for 2014 by leveraging these essential guides and resources. And let us know if you think there are any we have missed.
Don’t forget to follow us!